Privacy Notice/Notice At Collection
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for bookglow.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Information you provide when you use the Digital Services, including when you sign up for newsletters or contact us using the contact form. This may include your contact or demographic information. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Our Services may use third party analytics and advertising cookies, for example, to help create reports and statistics on the performance of the Services and to be able to present you with content tailored to your interests. The information collected through the use of analytics may include, for example, your IP address, the website from which you visited us, the type of device you used. You can opt out from the use of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add On
- Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
How We Use Information We Obtain
- To process your requests and provide you with the Digital Services, including to deliver customized content or recommendations.
- To learn about users of the Digital Services and analyze how you and others interact with and respond to the Digital Services.
- To communicate with you, including to send you marketing and promotional communications.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to deliver interest-based ads, for cross-device linking and to analyze the performance of advertising and marketing activities.
- To protect our rights and the rights of others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
- You may take steps to limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising on your browser or mobile device. See below:
Website (Browser) Opt-Out
- Disabling Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You may be able to change the settings to have your browser refuse certain cookies or notify you before accepting cookies.
- Opt-out Cookies. You can follow the instructions provided by the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) here and/or the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) here to place an opt-out cookie on your browser. These opt-out cookies enable you to block participating companies from installing future cookies on your computer or browser.
Mobile (Browser) Opt-Out
- Device Settings. To limit interest-based advertising on your mobile device, you can review and adjust the settings provided by your device manufacturer, such as “Limit Ad Tracking” for iOS or “Opt-out of interest-based ads ” for Android.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *