Help your relationships grow and flourish, and have a few hearty laughs along the way, with these 5 excellent relationship science books.
1. Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine & Rachel Heller
“We rely on science to tell us everything from what to eat to when and how long to exercise, but what about relationships? Is there a scientific explanation for why some people seem to navigate relationships effortlessly, while others struggle? According to psychiatrist and neuroscientist Dr. Amir Levine and Rachel Heller, the answer is a resounding ‘yes.'”
2. From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love by Marisa T. Cohen, Ph.D.
“Do you want to understand the science behind finding a mate, maintaining long-lasting relationships, or even what makes some relationships doomed to fail? Help your relationships grow and flourish, and have a few hearty laughs along the way.”
3. The Mathematics of Love: Patterns, Proofs, and the Search for the Ultimate Equation by Hannah Fry
“In this must-have for anyone who wants to better understand their love life, a mathematician pulls back the curtain and reveals the hidden patterns—from dating sites to divorce, sex to marriage—behind the rituals of love.”
4. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari & Eric Klinenberg
“In Modern Romance, Ansari combines his irreverent humor with cutting-edge social science to give us an unforgettable tour of our new romantic world.”
5. Wired for Dating: How Understanding Neurobiology and Attachment Style Can Help You Find Your Ideal Mate by Stan Tatkin
“If you’re ready to get serious (or not!) about dating, meet your match, and have more fun, this book will be your guide.”
Receive top book recommendations directly in your inbox.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *