Are you a non-stop re-reader? The first step is to admit you have a problem…
1. No matter how many times you’ve read your all-time favorite book, you can’t seem to stop re-reading it.
2. Meanwhile your TBR pile looks like a skyscraper.
3. “You’re going to re-read the book again?” A common question posed by your spouse/parents/friends/coworkers/et al.
4. When you have to admit to someone that you’re re-reading a book for the eleventh time.
5. You have the urge to skip to your favorite part.
6. Because you already know what’s going to happen in the plot.
7. And then there’s that awkward moment when you realize the book you read ten years ago now re-reads … differently.
8. The notes in the margins make no sense.
9. The book you’re re-reading looks something like this.
10. Or this.
11. Or this.
12. That so-called wonderful “old book smell” by the way?