Nom, Nom, Nom… These 12 bookish cakes not only celebrate the written word but also look delicious to eat.
1) This book-themed cake looks (almost) too good to eat.
2) It’s a library! It’s a cake! It’s a library-inspired cake!
3) Because a fantastic book like A Clockwork Orange deserves an equally fantastic cake.
5) Technically, these look more like sugar cookies, but look how cute (and yummy) they look!
6) The official Mameluke Bath cake was a bit hit at the book launch in central London.
7) Raise your hand if you want this wonderful The Wonderful Wizard of Oz cake at your next birthday party.
8) Jane Austen might have preferred this sweet cake at her birthday party.
9) While Edgar Allan Poe might have preferred…
10) Look, it’s Bilbo Baggins’ hobbit hole!
11) A Fight Club cake!
12) If this gorgeous cake is as good as Twin Oaks, then we’re in for a real treat. Another cool fact about this cake is that the author, Melissa Palmer, made it herself.2 comments